We have another cracking weekend ahead with a full fixture list! We had plenty of 2 Up drama midweek in the Champions League midweek so hopefully we get more great results!
It’s great to have the football season back in full flow, and there’s a tonne of opportunity out there with Matched Betting at the moment.
We’ve picked the five best 2 Up options this weekend!
What You Need:
- Bet365, or Paddy Power (max payout £2,500)
- An exchange account with an available balance big enough to lay back your bets
- You need to be familiar with using the Profit Rush Price Matcher and Bet Calculator.
That’s all you need to get started, it’s simple! Let’s go through the steps so you can get the most money.
Step 1: Know the games. Everything is back now, so it’s pretty much gone back to a normal football season. Remember, each bookmaker will be different so check with them before doing it. For example, Paddy Power don’t offer 2 up on the Europa League but Bet365 do.
Step 2: Look for the best matches in the Profit Rush Price Matcher.
Our Top 5 matches this week are:
- Millwall to beat Huddersfield at 3pm on Saturday in the Championship. Back Millwall at 2.0 with Bet365 and lay 2.06 with Betfair. The set up cost for a £50 stake is £1.96.
- Bournemouth to beat Derby at 3pm on Saturday in the Championship. Back Bournemouth at 1.65 and lay 1.71 with Betfair. The set up cost is £2.16.
- Gladbach to beat RB Leipzig at 5-30pm on Saturday in the Bundesliga. Back Gladbach at 3.1 with Bet365 and lay 3.2 with Betfair. The set up cost is £2.23.
- Southampton to beat Aston Villa at 12pm on Sunday in the Premier League. Back Southampton at 2.8 with Bet365 and lay 2.9 with Betfair. That set up cost is £2.36.
- Spurs to beat Brighton at 7-15pm on Sunday in the Premier League. Back Spurs at 1.61 with Bet365 and lay 1.68 with Betfair. The set up cost is £2.48.
There’s five good 2 Up matches, all for under £3 set up cost for a £50 stake.There are closer matches available in the Price Matcher too; however we have gone for these games because the odds are higher. You can find a lot of close matches between 1.2 and 1.4 this week in Europe. Check out the Profit Rush Price Matcher and have a look for yourself!
Also, for the other games if you want to get a little extra for your bankroll, it’s a good tip to look at the expected goals markets. There’s no point wasting your bankroll on a game that’s short odds to finish 0-0. If your bank is small, you have to choose wisely. When you have a big bank you can do more matches but in a game with high expected goals, there’s more chance of a team going 2 Up!
Step 3: Laying off on the exchanges. Now that we have found the best matches to choose from and placed our bets with Bet365 or Paddy Power we need to lay off on the likes of Betfair or SMarkets.
To do this we use the Profit Rush Bet Calculator to find the correct stake. We have already given you the cost above but you can easily find the correct stakes in the calculator!
What are your best 2 Up matches this week? Let us know…
Not sure about something in this offer? Click here to ask us on the community forum now.
Did you find this article helpful?
Check the Profit Rush Daily Calendar for more and come back tomorrow for another daily offer!
Don’t know what a 2 Up Offer is?
A 2 Up Offer when the bookmaker pays out early if your team goes two goals ahead. If they then fail to win, you also get paid out on the exchanges. The key is finding very low set-up costs and you could hit the jackpot with a double win! There are also plenty of in-running options. For example, if your team goes 2 Up and you get paid as a winner with the bookmaker but the other team score – you can then trade for a profit on the exchanges.
If you want to learn more about 2 Up Offers, check out our Blog: How To Exploit 2 Up Offers.