As the dust settles on the Cheltenham Festival for another year, let’s look back on the superb offers.
Al Boum Photo landed back-to-back Gold Cups, we seen a shock in the Stayers Hurdle and a surprise in the Champion Chase, while the favourite Epatante did the business in the Champion Hurdle. Willie Mullins was top trainer and Paul Townend top jockey, while Ireland beat the UK! Cheltenham 2020 had it all, but what could you have made Matched Betting?
Let’s go through the offers…
We kicked things off with a big day on Tuesday as we saw a tonne of offers on the Supreme Novice Hurdle and the Champion Hurdle. To be honest, there were so many it’s hard to go through them all but the highlights from the Profit Rush blog were:
- Betfair Bet £20 Get £20 on the Supreme Novices – The blogged potential profit was £16.75
- VirginBet Money Back on the Champion Hurdle – The blogged potential profit was £9.37
- SkyBet Money Back on the Supreme Novices – The blogged potential profit was £9.36
- Paddy Power Money Back if you finished 2nd, 3rd or 4th on every race on day 1 – This had a max refund of £10 per race
- BetUK Money Back on the Champion Hurdle – The blogged potential profit was £6.28
- Betfair Bet £20 Get £20 on the Ballymore Hurdle – The blogged potential profit was £16.98
- Bet365 Bet £50 Get £50 – The blogged potential profit was £38.67
- SkyBet Money Back if you finished 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th on the Ballymore Hurdle – The blogged potential profit was £8.82
- BetUK Money Back on the Stayers Hurdle – The blogged potential profit was £6.54
- VirginBet Money Back on the Gold Cup – The blogged potential profit was £6.86
Other Notable Offers:
We also had a tonne of side offers that offered great value if you could get a good match. Usually, good matches are pretty easy to find at the Cheltenham Festival so we don’t doubt plenty of people took advantage of these:
- William Hill Money Back if 2nd on every race – This had a max refund of £10 but as it applied to every race, it was a high value offer
- Paddy Power had a deposit £50 in a shop and get a £10 free bet that was easy
- Betfred Bet £30 Get £10 on greyhounds – The blogged potential profit was £7.31
- Coral had some nice Bet £10 Get £5 offers on the first race each day
- SportPesa Bet £15 Get £5 daily at Cheltenham
- Bet365 £50 free bet if you back a 4/1+ winner on ITV Racing
- There was added extra place offers from Bet McLean, Boylesports, Bruce Betting and Sporting Bet
If you followed our blog at Cheltenham, you could have made £150 easily. You could have also more than doubled that with the likes of the Paddy Power, William Hill or Bet365 offers. Like everything else in life, you get out what you put in. That’s not including all the offers on the Calendar or if you were new this week, the sign up offers too!
If you wanted to do little to no work, you would have made around £200 just on Cheltenham Festival week alone.
If you wanted to put in the effort and strike the right bets in an organised way, you could have made between £500 and £750.
Let’s focus on the “no work” profit – £200. That’s quite a sizable amount for very little effort. Read the Profit Rush blog and click a couple of buttons! Done.
A lot of people would have put in the effort and made more than double that though, perhaps more than three times that.
Matched Betting is still worth doing in 2020. Of course the more work you do; the more you get paid. However, the easy money is still there if you’re ready for it. What are you waiting for? As Coronavirus hits the sporting calendar, make sure to stay tuned to the Profit Rush Calendar and blog to see what offers are available.
Not sure about something in this offer? Click here to ask us on the community forum now.
Did you find this article helpful?
Check the Profit Rush Daily Calendar for more and come back tomorrow for another daily offer!