0% commission matched betting on Smarkets and Matchbook

Community Existing Accounts 0% commission matched betting on Smarkets and Matchbook

• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1:50 pm , 14/09 by PR Support.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    tt69

It would be a good idea if profit rush got 0% commission for smarkets and matchbook over a year there is a big difference

Profile 42

I agree! I have escalated this one to the right place. Matchbook have announced they are changing their commission structure on bets which is good also.

Jethro Q Walrustitty

Needs an option for 0% commission and game search.

PR Support

Hi tt69,

Thank you for the suggestion, there is a dedicated thread if you have more.

We have reached out and requested 0% commission on Smarkets and Matchbook respectivey. There isn’t a formal response yet, although we agree it would be a great benefit to all users. In the long run it’s likely to be a benefit for them too.

When they have responded I will update you as soon as possible!

Thank you,
    Support

Blakey22

Matchbook are now doing commission on the win instead of the bet so they might not do this?

Stephen

Yeah commission on Matchbook is a bit up in the air at the moment; they’ve just changed their structure this week. There must be a reason behind it too so we’ll just have to wait and see.

Caz

Betdaq is 2% because it saves me money compared to Betfair. 0% commission would be a big difference do you know when you will have news from Smarkets or Matchbook about this?

Stephen

Betdaq 0% commission on football every Friday to Sunday in August. Decent.

PR Support

There isn’t a specific deadline set although they have been in touch this week. Any update will appear here as soon as we know 🙂

Thanks
    Support

grant9

I would like this

npeee11

I support 0% its only reason I use other subs

PR Support

UPDATE: 0% Exchange Commission for Matched Betting.

We have now spoken to Smarkets and Matchbook with regards to 0% exchange commission for matched betting users.

Unfortunately, neither Smarkets or Matchbook are willing at this time.

However, we would like to highlight Betdaq is currently 0% on football Friday-Sunday.

If you haven’t got a Betdaq 2% exchange account, you can get one here.

With increased exchange usage from Profit Rush users, it’s likely we’ll be able to secure longer-term commission deals. Communication is still open with Betdaq at the moment regarding this!

Thank you
    Support

p.s. when the situation should change we will update here.

jake morris

disapointing to see I have different membership for 0% worth it if you are doing a lot of offers.

PR Support

Delighted to announce and let you guys know there is now a 0% commission offer for Profit Rush Users. You can see the blog post about it here:

https://profitrush.com/misc/betdaq-0-commission/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.